Zuru Tech is digitalizing the construction process of buildings all around the world. We have a multi-national team developing the world’s first digital building fabrication platform, you design, we build it!.
Modena, Italy, is the Software Development HQ, here we develop the Zuru Home app, a 3D drawing software that permits anyone to design a building and directly purchase the building online! Welcome to the future!
The HR Business Partner drives our mission by working with leaders across the business to ensure Zuru Tech Italy is a great place to work for all our employees. Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative and trustworthy.
The role provides expertise in the areas of recruiting, talent identification, attraction and assessment, employee relations, workforce planning, performance management, compensation, employee retention, coaching/development and ad hoc projects as necessary.
You’re going to report directly to the Chief Technical Officer and Chief Design Officer of Zuru Tech Italy and a dotted line report to the HR Director in China.
- Responsible for the implementation of the company's HR policies and systems in various business departments, and ensure the effective operation of the system schemes;
- Have a deep understanding of the business, collect and transform the business demands on HR work, put forward optimization suggestions, and cooperate with HR team to solve them;
- Assist Head Of Department to carry out departmental team and personnel management, including but not limited to performance evaluation, talent development, team atmosphere building, etc.;
- Make use of the internal communication channels of the company to understand the status, solve the reasonable demands of employees and improve the organizational atmosphere;
- Head of the Italian HR & Admin team. Work together with HR recruiters and create a cohesive group between the HR and admin team:
- Create and implement with Italy directors a recruitment plan and directly recruit the most important roles needed by the organization.
- Working with business leaders to identify staffing requirements, creating and implementing the plan to attract, develop and retain key employees.
- Build and maintain effective relationships at all levels of the organization. Listen empathetically to others, taking action to ensure employee concerns are revealed and resolved. Build trust by treating people fairly and with respect.
- Partner with leadership, HR Director in China and team leads to provide counsel and advise on people issues, performance management, employee relations, compensation, leveling, etc.
- Help team members on cross-team relationships, including our overseas offices (India, China and New Zealand). Help to solve HR issues between our different branches located in Italy, India, China and New Zealand.
- Reduce bureaucracy in the Zuru Tech Italy for all roles (i.e. mandatory meetings, avoid adding forms, extra processes/software and reduce pointless meetings).
- Improve candid feedback and direct feedback among colleagues.
- Be ultra organized, be pragmatic, proactive and focus on problem solving (solve team member issues)
- Analyze trends, metrics and develop solutions based on data insights, that solve future business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 4+?years’ experience in a HR role including coaching, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, training and HR project management or program implementation.
- Applied knowledge of Italian laws and statutes for employment. Thorough understanding and hands-on application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Demonstrated ability on recruiting, head-hunting and candidate management
- Demonstrated experience in organizational development, change management.
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated experience in conflict resolution techniques and influencing skills.
- Young mindset. Have a good Millenial/GenZ communication approach.
- C1/C2 English level
- Italian open-ended contract CCNL “Conf-commercio”, 14 instalments
- Flexible work time (40h/week), every day you decide how many hours to work. The core time is from 10 to 12am, the rest of the day is up to you.
- Hybrid Work From Home policy: up to 3 days a week (cumulative)
- Annual performance-based bonus at year’s end
- Yearly salary review
- EUR 100/mo of meal vouchers
- Paid relocation: Zuru offers an apartment in Modena for three months
- Extremely young and open-minded workplace, vibrant and colorful office.
PLACE OF WORK: MODENA
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.