Zuru Tech is digitalizing the construction process of buildings all around the world. We have a multi-national team developing the world’s first digital building fabrication platform, you design, we build it!.
Modena, Italy, is the Software Development HQ, here we develop Zuru Home app, a BIM software meant for the general public, architects and engineers, from here anyone can buy, design and send to manufacturing any type of building with complete design freedom. Welcome to the future!
We are creating a state of the art Structural Analysis Software using both FEM and Macro-elements solving linear and nonlinear solid mechanics problems both for static and dynamic configurations. In this context, we’re looking for a product owner who can help a team of software developers and our SAP software team.
You’re going to work directly with CTO and CDO of Zuru Tech.
- Helps to develop, execute the product roadmap and align it to strategic goals.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Helps maintaining an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Helps defining the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize user stories to ensure work focuses on those with a?maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, UX Designers and engineering.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs and deliverables.
- Degree in Structural Engineer
- Passion for the construction field
- Strong proficiency on BIM and FEM software as a user. Feel an irresistible urge to improve the tools and workflow of engineers with your ideas and work.
- Knowledge in software engineering principles (like algorithms, data structures, test-driven development, design patterns, etc…)
- Basic Knowledge of one programming language is a plus
- Customer first, ABCD thinking mindset.
- Comprehend complex systems at a blink and always have a “great idea”.
- Passion for User Experience and software design
- Passion for technology.
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Outstanding written and verbal communication; must be a clear, concise and persuasive communicator.
- Outstanding English – C1 level
- A PhD in numerical methods applied to solid mechanics or Macro-models will be considered as a big plus.
- After 12 months of work, you’ll receive an annual performance-based bonus at year’s end
- Yearly salary review
- EUR 100/mo of meal vouchers
- Flexible work week and work day (you work 40h/week, you can freely manage your shifts throughout the week and day)
- Paid relocation: Zuru offers an apartment in Modena for three months
- Extremely young and open-minded workplace, vibrant and colorful office
- A lot more!
PLACE OF WORK: MODENA
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.